How to Write a Thesis Statement
Some people think that the government spend money on public service rather that wasting money on the arts .to what extend do you agree ? Allocating state funds for arts considered to be unfair for many , so according to them state funds should used used for the betterment of the public services. In my opinion , major share of public funds should necessarily be used for the basic requirement for the people such as health care system and public transport , but minimal support from state would help for the conservation of arts and culture for the future . Firstly, spending huge amount of state revenue on arts adversely affect on service sectors , mainly based on health . Recently , there is a tremendous growth in number of people who rely on hospital for both acute and chronic illness .lf the government fail to cope up with the public needs ,that lead to the deterioration of health of a society as a whole . Consequently , this would worsen the standard of health delivering services of the country. Another point to consider before investing public funds on arts is , it can weaken transportation system of the country . Whether the country developed or developing ,popularity of the public transport always remains the same , most citizen rely on public transport for their daily commuting . In such cases scarcity of enough funding would cause ineffective services . Moreover many solitary agencies will take over from government , which can result service users to pay exorbitant ticket prices . This would certainly become unaffordable and that weaken the infrastructure of the specific country . Finally , role of art and museums on prosperity of country’s culture is undeniable,so that sufficient contribution on conservation of those arts are worthwhile . More precisely , museums and art galleries are valuables that handed over by our ancestors , so it’s our turn to give adequate protection and also hand that over to our future generation . For that, little aid from state would be better off for the protection of those valuables. In conclusion , investing state funds on art is not feasible because government has got various other sectors to consider . However , offering financial aid for art is applicable for its protection and promotion .
Opinion Essay Introduction: The Thesis Statement - …
2. Write down your ideas. This will allow you to revisit anidea later on. Or, you can modify and change an idea. If you don't writeyour ideas they tend to be in a continual state of change and you will probablyhave the feeling that you're not going anywhere. What a great feeling itis to be able to sit down and scan the many ideas you have been thinkingabout, if they're written down.
C. Thesis Statement: From the disaster to the movie, the sinking of the Titanic remains one of the most famous tragedies in history. D. Credibility Statement: 1.
good thesis statement - Ashford Writing
27. If you are including a Conclusions/Implications section in yourdissertation make sure you really present conclusions and implications.Often the writer uses the conclusions/implications section to merely restatethe research findings. Don't waste my time. I've already read the findingsand now, at the Conclusion/Implication section, I want you to help me understandwhat it all means. This is a key section of the dissertation and is sometimesbest done after you've had a few days to step away from your research andallow yourself to put your research into perspective. If you do this youwill no doubt be able to draw a variety of insights that help link yourresearch to other areas. I usually think of conclusions/implications asthe "So what" statements. In other words, what are the key ideasthat we can draw from your study to apply to my areas of concern.
After reading your thesis statement, ..
22. Dissertation-style writing is not designed to be entertaining. Dissertationwriting should be clear and unambiguous. To do this well you should preparea list of key words that are important to your research and then your writingshould use this set of key words throughout. There is nothing so frustratingto a reader as a manuscript that keeps using alternate words to mean thesame thing. If you've decided that a key phrase for your research is "educationalworkshop", then do not try substituting other phrases like "in-serviceprogram", "learning workshop", "educational institute",or "educational program." Always stay with the same phrase -"educational workshop." It will be very clear to the reader exactlywhat you are referring to.
Writing A Good Thesis Statement
28. Potentially the silliest part of the dissertation is the Suggestionsfor Further Research section. This section is usually written atthe very end of your writing project and little energy is left to makeit very meaningful. The biggest problem with this section is that the suggestionsare often ones that could have been made prior to you conducting your research.Read and reread this section until you are sure that you have made suggestionsthat emanate from your experiences in conducting the research and the findingsthat you have evolved. Make sure that your suggestions for further researchserve to link your project with other projects in the future and providea further opportunity for the reader to better understand what you havedone.
How to Write a Good Thesis Statement: Writing Tips …
21. The one area where I would caution you about using a word processoris in the initial creation of elaborate graphs or tables. I've seen too many studentsspend too many hours in trying to use their word processor to create an elaborate graph that could have been done by hand in 15 minutes. So, the simple ruleis to use hand drawing for elaborate tables and graphs for the early draft ofyour dissertation. Make sure your data are presented accurately so your advisor can clearly understand yourgraph/table, but don't waste the time trying to make it look word processor perfect at this time. Once you and your advisor agree upon how the data should be graphically represented it is time to prepare "perfect" lookinggraphs and tables.