Push Pull: Parsons MFA Photography Thesis Exhibition …
“Approaching SYNThesis: Process in Action” is the 2010 thesis exhibition of the Integrated Design & Design + Management programs at Parsons The New School for Design.
Parsons 2007 MFA Fine Art Thesis Exhibition - …
Recounting a partial history of our relation with matter, the eponymous exhibition at Museu Coleção Berardo (May 4–August 21, 2016) explored how the crossover between cosmological narratives, spatial revolutions of concrete poetry, and hypertextual and territorial fictions might impact our understanding of human agency in a time that calls for action on climate change and technocratic policies.
Developed over the course of an ongoing, five-year correspondence between artist Antje Majewski and the Polish conceptual artist Paweł Freisler, the project explores the idea of diversity in all of its possible meanings and manifestations, tying together collaborative and associatively connected works by Majewski and Agnieszka Polska, Freisler, Piotr Życieński, and Jimmie Durham in a museum exhibition dealing with the apple.
Hunter College MFA Thesis Exhibition
In 1960 she married the painter and sculptor William Turnbull, settling in London.
- born 1943: website: realistic watercolorist of local scenes; Chinese ink calligrapher; Nanyang style, art teacher; father of Kng Mian Tze, one-man show in 2003.
- website: (& 5 artists) received the Emerging Artists Fund for his first solo show in 2002, trained at La Salle, arts administrator at the Esplanade in 2003, oil painter with expressive renditions of flowers, known for her whimsical and humorous work of the fish painted on the wall of a hotel room, where the room becomes the tank, the daughter of Kng Choon Seng.
- NAFA 1958, oil painter with scenes of landscapes andrural scenery, 2002 show is , past president of the Equator Art Society and NAFA Alumni.
- born 1969: self-taught painter indulging in themes of prostitution in his works, travels widely across Asia, resided in China for a year.
Koh Mun Hong - Chinese painting realistic painting artist who held show at Min Heart Art in 2003 and an art resource panelist to the NAC in 2003.
- artist and researcher; former leader of Artist's Village, researcher for Fukuoka Art Museum, one of the group Nomadic Eyes Collective.
- group shows at Utterly Art in 2003.
Koh Tong Leong - watercolorist, founder member of the Singapore Watercolor Society.
Koh Xueting - NAFA trained 2004, works on his fantasies series.
Kok Zhou Dao - recipient of an award for creativity for the student category of the 2nd Singapore CDL Sculpture Competition 2005 with his layering of cut-out colored acrylic sheets sculpture installation proposal.
KongLai Ming - artist who creates interesting works, for one black and white workthat depicts thumbprints and barcodes.
- LaSalle trained artist who showed at .
- website: trained Brigham Young University Bachelor of Arts, installation artist and sculptor, works with ceramics and lanterns.
Krishnan s/o Kuruppiah - an Indian artist was resident in Malaysia for many years before working in Singapore in 2003, he uses pen and pigments to render curvaceous forms.
Kua Cheow Koon - member of Sculpture Society.
- NAFA 1960: expansive abstractpaintings that take inspiration from the Chinese culture of simplicity andserenity.
Kuet Ee Foo - photo-artist with show in 2002.
- architect-artist who exhibits with Urban Artists and Lost City, MASS member, Atelier Oasis architect, has twin brother.
Kum Chee Kiong - architect-artist who produces sculptural installations.
- born 1953 Malaysia: print-maker and installation artist who has been amember of the Wetterling Teo and Art Forum stable of artists, and who has participated in theopening of the Esplanade Visual Arts Festival.
- born 1919 Beijing - 2003: Masters degree in Fine Arts Seton Hall University, doctorate New York University: painter resided in Singapore in the 90s, Hsieh-I style of Chinese ink painting, which emphasizes expressive calligraphic brush technique and subjective feeling, best-known for his cat painting; exhibited in Singapore in the 1960s under the patronage of Lee Kong Chian, Kwo donated some paintings to the NUS Museum before his demise.
- watercolorist and art director, NAFA Alumni.
Lai Chee Kian - showed in .
Lai Kok Sen - trained NTU School of Computer Engineering with a major in Advance Computer Graphics, 2004 research engineer with NTU at the Centre for Graphics And Imaging Technology saw his research on a new animation technique being showcased in the College of Engineering Week held at NTU.
- born 1936 Malaysia: website: Singapore citizen and French-trained realistic painter of portraits andsculptor who is a popular society portrait artist, and who has painted the work , has been the subject of commentary in the press.
Lai Sen Fong - showed at the SAS 2005 show.
- shows at the Untitled Gallery in 2005 with Jeffrey Ho Kiat.
Lam Hoi Lit, aka Lin Kai Lie, aka Kai Lam,